1. Coordinate with production, monitor the production plan, loading plan, packaging plan, tank capacity closely, and ensure that required products are produced in right amount and right time frame.
2. Monitoring and updating daily production volume on daily basis.
3. Monitoring and updating daily packing volume on daily basis
4. Evaluate supply data and safety stock level; submit raw material planning to supplier according to supply production plan.
5. Post the Good Receipt in SAP system once the goods are received within three work days.
6. Provide all necessary data to help monthly financial closure on the first day of each month.
7. Ensure all SOX control areas are compliant with SOX control policies.
8. Regular slow moving and block inventory review with sales, TS for getting the solution.
*At least 4 years of working experience.
*Well proven and methodical problem solving capability.
*Ability to work with people with different educational and cultural backgrounds and deal with ambiguity.
*Formulation knowledge that relates product application properties to product make up.
*Technically rigorous in process and chemical engineering (Or other engineering) with a desire and drive to achieve high and consistent standards in Health, Safety, Environmental Compliance, Product Quality and Consistency.
*Good communication skills
*Good written and Oral English is preferred
• Working experience in chemical manufacturing division
• SAP knowledge
• Basic chemical process knowledge
• Good Microsoft office skill
Required Yrs Exp: Minimum 4 years of working experience
Required Education: College or Bachelor degree.