This is a working team lead role, where the person will be responsible for managing a subset of the Procurement Operations Team, along with managing a portion of a buyer role directly. This position will report to the Supply Chain Director.
• Lead a team of procurement operational buyers responsible for executing transactions for the MRO and/or Corporate Services groups to ensure the reliable supply of goods and services
• Manage the flow of day-to-day activities to ensure all areas are covered and work is distributed appropriately
• Execute weekly KPI reporting and take action on key areas of concern
• Develop and train personnel to improve performance and job satisfaction
• Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities for transactional efficiency
• Drive internal customer satisfaction