- Demonstrates support for the vision of excellence in safety, health and protection of the environment;
- Demonstrates support for the vision of excellence in quality;
- Demonstrates in compliance with the BCP’s requirements;
- Champions the plant planned maintenance system to ensure work is planned, scheduled and executed safely and efficiently
- Supports the day to day maintenance needs as required by the plant operation especially on Instrument & electrical equipment
- troubleshooting and breakdown maintenance
- Coordinates and perform unit turnarounds to assure proper and safe implementation, within budget and on schedule
- Primary resource for field failure trouble shooting and technical supporting.
- Lead for the outsourced maintenance technician personnel in the group on key maintenance work processes or during machinery overhaul / maintenance.
- Champions safe work practices and ensure contractor safety
- At least 5 years as maintenance/mechanical technician in the petrochemical or refinery industry and at least 3 years as maintenance
- Awareness of safety/quality/environment protection;
- Rich maintenance and engineering knowledge and experience and skill, be able to instruct technician and contractor to perform maintenance;
- In depth knowledge of contract administration best practices at various phases from the need identification, contracting strategy, contract award, implementation, performance review and finally to the invoice clearing process.
- In depth knowledge of planned maintenance principles and ability to identify, organize and prioritize data and activities to ensure an optimum planned maintenance program
- Familiar with the plant equipment, maintenance needs and frequent maintenance issues so as to be able to lead and coordinate urgent maintenance work
- Demonstrate and instruct technician for complicate maintenance
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills and techniques that accomplish activities through being assertive, able to influence others and engendering trust.
- Experience in planning and co-ordination unit turnarounds
- Champions the use of maintenance safe work practices in all aspect of work especially on contractor safety management
- Familiar with PLC,VFD system, and has good maintenance experience , especially FF field BUS system;
- Networks well with the vendors / contractors to gain support
- Rich skills on equipment maintenance, esp. on contractor management
- Have background on installation or design knowledge on the plant equipment
Conversant with SAP R/3 for the PM module
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed