- Quarterly and annually US GAAP income Tax reporting under ASC 740;
- Asia Pacific income tax reporting and advisory, work closely with external consulting firm in a cost effective manner;
- Oversee income tax compliance;
- Deal with various tax debates with local in charge tax bureau;
- Handle enquiries from business units and other support functions regarding matters relating to income tax;
- Other Ad-hoc projects that may have income tax implications, such as business development, M&A initiatives, business model changes and etc.
- Minimum of 4-year China corporate tax experiences in MNC’s operating in China or Big-4 accounting firms, with exposure to both corporate tax advisory and corporate tax compliance work in Asia;
- Bachelor of accounting or finance related
- Solid knowledge of China income tax laws and regulations;
- Proactive, result oriented, fast learner, persistent, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization;
- Effective and efficient written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed