Provides technical knowledge regarding performance and characteristics of Celanese products and offers technical support during and after the sales process.
Has a 'hunter' mindset and constantly surfaces and develops new project ideas. Sells value. Closes projects and enables growth of new applications and products.
Special focus on Japanese business
- Understands the performance of CE products and actively assists the commercial team in explaining technical properties to customers to allow customer discovery of its value
- Meet with customers to understand their specification needs and surface project ideas for solutions. Execute projects where no additional technical resources are required
- Provide pre-sales technical support by responding to product/process related customer queries
- Support introduction and sale of new products to customers via translation opportunities
- - Testing
- - Sales vs. plan
- - Value capture
- Manage application development programs at customers, educate customers value of EM products. Provide simple trouble shooting on Injection molding
- Conduct training for customers and channel partners to make them more effective at promoting and using CE products