- Focus on enabling growth and profitability through project creaction and pipeline build
- Drive customer options mapping jointly with FDE and strategic translations with Program enabling team
- Support project execution customer needs for product and application data, processing guidelines and regulatory certifications.
- Technical training on products and applications for internal team and customers.
- Drive benchmarking as needed jointly with B/L and PM.
- Support existing regulatory certification and recommend product selection to the commercial team.
- Customer Focus: Ability to connect the dots between customer application needs and CE product capabilities, organize & drive options mapping/ETE
- Business Insight: Deep understanding of CE products and performance data, customer applications
- Manages Complexity: Insightful technical risk assessment and mitigation
- Communicates Effectively: Across functions and regions, particularly in time critical and high risk situations.
- Drives results – pipeline build and execution
- Have some knowledge in auto, especially interior and exterior applications.
- Good team work and cooperation spirit.
- Good customer handling and technical service experience. Better to have product development experience.
- Six sigma knowledge is desired.
- Auto experience is a significant plus.
- Polymer, polymer processing and chemical engineering majority are preferred.
- 5 years working experinece as minimum, M.S. degree is a must, PHD degree prefered
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed