- Demonstrate adequate safety awareness and behaviors
- Familiar with Shipping / Logistics and warehouse activities and work processes like Shipping, transportation, packing and handling of dangerous goods, Import/export documentation, inventory control, processing purchase order, providing customer service, coordinate and follow-up with plant operations.
- Ability to handle equipment and materials in warehouse and plant site
- Conversant with the use computers especially on SAP and their work flows, e-mails and Microsoft programs like Words and Excel
- Able to communicate with all level and physically fit
- Knowledge and hands on experience of identifying and handling of chemicals, pipe & fittings and pump or other equipment parts
- Certified forklift operator and have dangerous good handler.
- Familiar and understands the site material and warehousing policies.
- 3 years working experience, after minimum GCE ‘O’ level or higher
- Warehouse and logistic management skills including forklift and reach truck operating certfication
- Able to handle storekeepers, laborers and contractors
- Expedite materials efficiently and carefully.