'- Quarterly and annually US GAAP income Tax reporting under ASC 740;
- Asia Pacific countries income tax reporting, compliance and advisory, work closely with external consulting firm in a cost effective manner;
- Handle various tax audits and other matters with Asia tax authorities and/or consultants that will deal directly with the tax authorities;
- Handle enquiries from business units and other support functions regarding matters relating to income tax;
- Other Ad-hoc projects that may have income tax implications, such as business development, M&A initiatives, business model changes and etc.
'- Minimum of 4 to 6 years corporate taxes experience in MNC or Big-4 accounting firms, with exposure to both corporate tax advisory and corporate tax compliance work in Asia in Asia;
- Solid knowledge of Chinese tax rules and of international tax principles. Knowledge of Korea, Japan, India, Indonesia, Thailand tax rules is a plus. ;
- Proactive, result oriented, fast learner, persistent, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization;
- Effective and efficient written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Bachelor of accounting or finance related
Minimum of 4 to 6 years corporate taxes experience in MNC or Big-4 accounting firms, with exposure to both corporate tax advisory and corporate tax compliance work in Asia in Asia;