• Lead the effort to identify and implement system changes based upon internal processes, integrating system standards and Salesforce user base.
• Work closely with users to understand and gather business requirements, to ensure provided solution is in accordance with business needs.
• Partner with business and IT teams to prioritize enhancement requests, ensuring timelines, communication and requirements are met effectively.
• Work with external partners / 3rd party providers as part of product support functions.
• Stay ahead of Salesforce releases and new product features and provide recommendations for feature enablement. Manage release cycle (analyze, test, implement, train, support).
• Create / maintain process and training documentation.
• Expand use of Salesforce.com - assist with determining if / how Force.com platform can be used to replace existing applications (as appropriate), build a business cases for new applications.
• Monitor data integrity / trends through reports on duplicates, usage of fields, etc.
• Provide Salesforce.com trainings to business stakeholders.
• Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator certification or equivalent is required.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of the standard Salesforce capabilities and integration with external systems.
• Experience working with 3rd party development teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Leadership skills with a team-player mentality.
• Proven ability to be independent, resourceful and effective with minimal direction.
• Excellent customer service standards when working with external and internal customers.
• Experience with AppExchange App comparisons and implementation is a plus.
• Experience with programming languages such as SQL, Java, APEX is a plus.
Required Yrs Exp: At least 4 years’ experience implementing Sales Cloud (required). Experience with Service or Community Cloud is desired.
Required Education: Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is desirable.