- As member in lab, supporting fundamental mechanical and analytical tasks, including sample preparation, testing and data analysis.
- Provide technical support to material characterization for T&I, plants and other customers.
- Continuously maintain proper condition of working area with good housekeeping.
- Bachelor or above degree required, Chemistry education preferred.
- Knowledge of instrumental analysis preferred.
- Have the knowledge of English reading.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility.
- Can work for 2-3 days per week, last for more than 6 months.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed