- Demonstrates support for the vision of excellence in safety, health and protection of the environment;
- Demonstrates support for the vision of excellence in quality;
- Demonstrates in compliance with the BCP’s requirements;
- Provide relevant trainings for employees and contractors.
- Gap analysis for Tier 2 & Tier3 procedures.
- Provide permit certification process for employees and contractors.
- Lead or take part in incident investigations.
- In charge of chemical management, including storage, labeling & FF, Precursor chemicals and explosive chemicals management.
- Lead management on safety Standardization including maintain healthy system, coordinate internal & external audit.
- In charge of site major installation management to make sure regulation compliance.
- FF management, such as technical support for other functions, coordination of Allrisk audit & government inspection.
- Organize annually safety wallchart review, including EHS and units.
- Take part in LCA, contractor audit and T/A, review related safety plan and provide comments, coordinate T/A team to do safety plan for the record to NCIP.
- Support other activities, including AR review, MOC review, safety production permit renew, safety current status assessment, government audit and so on.
- Awareness of safety/quality/environment protection;
- Rich experience on operation safety.
- Good awareness and concept of safety and firefighting.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent ownership and working initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good oral and written English;
- 5 years’ working experience in Chemical industry;
- Bachelor or above with major in safety or chemical engineering or equivalent
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed