The Manager, Human Resources is a strategic business partner responsible for providing the full range of Human Resources expertise to support the leaders and employees of the Nanjing Shared Service Center and ensure the successful execution of business strategy.
Manages local division and site supports aligned with the larger xCE team and priorities:
- Prioritizes and ensures completion of analysis for local business demand
- Appreciate the importance of customer and stakeholder value
- Engages global testing organization to leverage skills and efficiency for CE
- Proactive justified capital need assessment
- Strong processes and systems for good lab management (workload and cycle assessments)
- Local cost center ownership and accountability
- Safety and Quality system stewardship
The General Counsel, Asia Pacific (“GCAP”) is responsible for oversight of all legal matters relating to the Company’s business in the Asia Pacific region. Reporting to the global General Counsel in Dallas and managing a legal team based in Shanghai, the GCAP will be responsible for advising the Company’s regional team as well as global colleagues handling Asia-related matters. With strong communication and collaboration skills, the GCAP will form part of the regional leadership team and will have demonstrated general leadership qualities in addition to specific legal expertise.