Manages local division and site supports aligned with the larger xCE team and priorities:
- Prioritizes and ensures completion of analysis for local business demand
- Appreciate the importance of customer and stakeholder value
- Engages global testing organization to leverage skills and efficiency for CE
- Proactive justified capital need assessment
- Strong processes and systems for good lab management (workload and cycle assessments)
- Local cost center ownership and accountability
- Safety and Quality system stewardship
The General Counsel, Asia Pacific (“GCAP”) is responsible for oversight of all legal matters relating to the Company’s business in the Asia Pacific region. Reporting to the global General Counsel in Dallas and managing a legal team based in Shanghai, the GCAP will be responsible for advising the Company’s regional team as well as global colleagues handling Asia-related matters. With strong communication and collaboration skills, the GCAP will form part of the regional leadership team and will have demonstrated general leadership qualities in addition to specific legal expertise.
The Sr. Manager, Talent Management-Asia will lead, manage and implement talent assessment and development programs for the region and act as an advisor to the Asia Leadership team and Regional HR Business Partners. This role acts as a principal thought leader and partner for leadership and employee training, performance management, succession planning and talent reviews, and talent-based organizational readiness. Additionally, this position leads the development and deployment of change management strategies supporting enterprise initiatives programs.